Version 0.3.5 (Current Beta)
Version 0.3.4 (Current Beta)
- Added options to turn ads, analytics off
- Added options to enable tutorial (unfinished)
- Added cheats (money only)
- Added function to patch older save games
- Added some functions for outfitting (WIP!)
- Added basic interactions workflow (WIP!)
- Added Info to debug statements to show where code was run from (debug only)
- Gave bodies scale to allow different sized objects in space
- Added check in shipyard storage to prevent duplicate IDs
- Allow player to store the current ship when buying a ship
- Allow player to switch to or sell a stored ship
- Changed diceRoll function to allow variable number of sides
- Changed the format for the ship in dictionary
- Moved some UI elements around on Landed screen
- Moved some UI stuff around in character menu
- Fixed issue where stored ship tab was showing in error
- Fixed an issue with button styling in shipyard
- Fixed an issue where ship sprite was not updating correctly
- Fixed issue with certain actions not being saved correctly
- Fixed the saveManager allowing for more than 1 save file again
- Fixed issues with TopLabels caused by looking for the node in the wrong place
- Fixed aborting mission in space crashes game (missing topLabels)
- Enabled analytics, ads, crash tracking (disabled from options menu)
Version 0.3.4 (Broken)
Version 0.3.4 contains a fatal crash bug. It has been replaced by 0.3.5
Version 0.3.3 (Current Version)
- Added new ship - “Corvette”
- Added Shipyard under “Station Services”
- Added New textures for Ships, Drives, Shields, Weapons
- Fixed an issue allowing overfilling of cargo hold with mission cargo
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the topLabels did not update
- Added adverts to the game
- Added analytics and crash tracking to the game
- Added mission system
- Added cargo delivery
- Added bulk cargo delivery
- Added “get” mission (go somewhere, get, come back)
- Can check missions from CharPanel
- can abort missions from CharPanel
- Added save Patching function.
- fixed ship appearing on top of CharPanel in GalaxyMap
- fixed option menu button colours
- added quit game to options
- Added Character panel to Hud.
- Added Character details in Character Panel.
- Added Ship Info in Character Panel.
- Added place holder Missions Tab in Character Panel.
- Added Race selection to New Game Menu.
- Added Luhman 16 System and bodies.
- Ship displayed dynamically.
- Added Energy Ware.
- Added some Location backgrounds.
- Added new L class star type.
- Added many descriptions that were missing.
- Added xp gain of trade profit, travel.
- Fixed Save Manager UI position & scaling issues.
- Fixed many spelling errors.
- Fixed miscalculated ware value after selling only some of a ware.
- Fixed issue with ship fuel being displayed incorrectly in some cases.
- Ship damage now colors ship correctly
- Fixed “Out of fuel” message in Galaxy map
Ported to godot 3. This version development starts proper.
- Market implemented
- Repair and Refuel implemented
- Ported to godot 3
- Fixed a scaling issue in map
- Fixed a save issue
Initial version (0.2.8 was last version on previous codebase. all text driven not great…) , Basic map and travelling implemented, Save manger created.